Monday, June 1, 2009

Embarrassing Day


Again, today I woke up so early in the morning to wait those workers to come. Fortunately, they did come today not like before. With big smile on my face, I led the way to balcony where they would do the works. They had to pass through my room and I thought I had cleaned up all things before they came..

Then I went to my lappy to start my routine I have been doing in these three months which is playing Destiny Online. I didn’t expect anything even when one of the workers came to the door and stood there; he was like to say something but walked away... Hmm still, I expected nothing.

Until then, SNAP!! I remembered 2 my panties still there laying on my bed beautifully! OMG!! 5 unknown men had seen my panties waaahh!! Stupid idea to dry my panties @.@ So that’s what that man was trying to tell.. And that was really EMBARRASSING!!! I just ran to my room and quickly took those panties, but the time I was there, a worker was changing his clothes. Thank goodness just his upper side... I would not dare to see more though arrghhh. And what annoyed me was when I was taking my panties he stood there and just looked at me with that innocent smile (I think kinda greeting smile). Oh please, for my sake can you at least turn around and pretend not to see?! *sob sob* actually there’s another hanged panty in the toilet but I forgot to take and I left it there in hope they would not get in to the toilet. But it wasn’t as I expected T_T

Bad starting day really. I came downstairs with pile of dirty clothes and two words came out from my mouth, “Oh sheet!”. I think at 11 am suddenly I was disconnected. I picked up the phone which I usually do whenever I got dc’ed to repair the connection. But this time it was different. The phone gave no tones at all. Hmmph, I thought it would be just for a while. And I waited till 5pm >:S and what I got, the phone’s wire was cut off in accidently when the workers brought down the roof from second floor. BAD NEWS for meeeee!!! No internet till TM NET comes to the rescue!!~~ This will take days before the line will come back ><>:3

Back at home, I finished that Char Kuew Teow –slowly- even that I was so full. Still so sad though deep inside ( emo emo~ ) NO INTERNET still! Guess got no luck that I may go back to college in these next 2 days without playing Destiny Online at all. Thank goodness I gave my pass to my IGN future husband to take care of my char. Still hoping the phone line will back up soon, really really soon before I go back to college ><

P/s: I just realized that I’ve wrote a super long blog entry. Must be coz I got no internet waa~~ So bored so bored..

No comments:

Post a Comment